Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 3, 2013

MilkTea, you are my sweetest friend

This is an off topic. My current obsession with milktea has me constantly craving for it whether its Happy Lemon, gong cha or serenitea. mom says its psychological and its not that i dont believe her but I cant help it. I Love MilkTea. Its been a month since i had my first Cocoa pudding at Happy Lemon, that Cup was the catalyst for my Milktea adventure last month trying out the Bestsellers of 6 milktea shops, yup six..My MilkTea Obsession as you may call it didnt start recently, It was last year, when i passed by a shop called Loose leaf near my school and ordered a wintermelon tea, but it suddenly closed down and I completely forgot about it, that is until I coincidentaly encountered Happy Lemon during a mall trip, It was Love all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment